• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? NY

I am a canadian citizen on a TN1 visa. Is it possible for me to incorporate whil on that status and not being a US citizen. The reason being, is that I would like to take advantage of the tax advantage by going corp to corp as opposed to W-2. I am in the IT industry as a consultant. Please help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential