• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Informant Identification........Please HELP!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SisterGirl

In informant was used in the investigation of my brother.He was arrested with 1oz of cocaine by undercover detectives.Will he ever be able to find out who this informant was?According to the warrents it was a concerned citizen not a defendant helping the detectives out.He suspects it was someone rather close to him because of the information the detectives were able to obtain.Will this information be available at any time or is this forever going to be confidental?He lives in PA any idea about the amount of time he will serve?He has 2 priors...1 in 1982 for Speed with intent to deliver and 1 in 1990 for pot for intent to deliver?Thank you for your help.

P

peter

I hope PA doesnt have a 3 stikes and your out law....he could be in for life

Oh well seems like brother has a serious drug problem.

BEST ADVICE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF:

Have your parents write him out of the will, or that if he is in Jail he will not recive any money... that way when the parents die the money left will go the rest of the family, since his share will probably be taken by the state during his incarseration. for all the expense he incurred, let alone if he owes his lawyers...

S

SisterGirl

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by peter:
I hope PA doesnt have a 3 stikes and your out law....he could be in for life

Oh well seems like brother has a serious drug problem.

BEST ADVICE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF:

Have your parents write him out of the will, or that if he is in Jail he will not recive any money... that way when the parents die the money left will go the rest of the family, since his share will probably be taken by the state during his incarseration. for all the expense he incurred, let alone if he owes his lawyers...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>You replied the other day to my same question, and I am interested in finding an answer.I appreciate you taking the time to give your opinion.However, I am already aware of that and I I'd like to get a more direct answer to my question.If you know how informants are identified or not identified then please send such info.Thank you for understanding my family just wants straight ansywers.

D

DrunkN_MastR

For your family's sake I hope you do not find out of the informant as that can lead to nothing other than more trouble - how do you think that would help in any way? I think you should be a little more concerned as to your brother's rehabilation from here on out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">