• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

inheritence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

william young

Subject: inheritance

my younger sister is in charge since parents death of selling family home which is vacant now for one year, and dividing the proceeds between myself,who is the oldest sibling, herself and our younger brother, how can I and my brother force her to do this and obtain our rightful inheritance? all of this is only verbal, as our parents had no will, she cajoled father into putting her name and his on house deed after mothers death, mother had title to property originally. now father has been dead for over eight years, she has relocated to san francisco area, I had been residing in the family home until last year, when she asked me to move out so she could get the house ready for selling, as yet, nothing has been done to this house.

B

bill r

Subject: RE: inheritance

Offer to help and remind her that the stock market is falling and the real esttae market may be next.

If it is in her name she could always argue it was hers "and you get ZIP, that's the way it is".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">