• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Initiative Process

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am interested in placing an initiative on a year 2000 ballot. I guess, I need an attorney to review the tentative initiative. However, what type of attorney should review it? Should I hire an attorney in my area or one near the Secretary of State? What is the general price to inspect an initiative?

This is only a tentative thought. I may not follow though. I just need information to see if it is possible to proceed.



I would try finding one that handles legislative issues. You don't need to hire one near the state capitol per se. It would make your dealing with the attorney harder. On the other hand he or she should know the players better & etc. You can find one at attorneypages.com.

Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential