• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injured and forgotten

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stonewell137

My name is Ron, living in Missouri. The question is this. My wife was injured at work,(foot run over by loaded pallet jack)then left to fend for herself,basicly. The employee that ran into her did infact go to the manager on duty and reported the Joyce(wife) had been hurt and was in the back storage room. Twenty minutes pasted and no one came to help. Joyce hopped out of the back room to the break room (unable to walk on foot) to find the other employees on break and no one knew of the incident. The manager was again told of the injury by a second employee. The manager said she was too busy talking to the owner to come to the back at the time she was first told.The manager failed to tell anyone to help joyce in any way. Manager then said Joyce would have to take herself to the doctor because she couldn"t spare anyone. Joyce was not able to drive as the right foot had been injured. Thats when Joyce called me to take her. NOW the question. Because of the poor manner in which Joyce was treated (and lack of treatment) is the store manager and/or owner at any fault here? Failing to provide any assisstance.
sincerely
Ron

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">