• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injured at work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



i was hurt at work and suffered a 21% disability to my left hand which is my domanate hand. how do i get a settlement and ball park figures to look for?



I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Talk to workers compensation in your state. Do a search in yahoo.com like "california workers compensation".

As to settlement, you shouldn't do this without an attorney skilled in employment labor law. Why? Because you may not take into consideration certain factors, future bills, and circumstances your attorney will.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential