• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Injury in Commerical Business Compensation Amt.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msparker505

What is the name of your state? Indiana

I was recent injured while a customer in a commercial business through no fault of my own. Injury not terribly serious but will leave a scar. Not a chain business, locally owned. Required medical attention which business readily agreed to pay for. What is recommended compensation amount? Do I need to get an attorney or just work with business' insurance company? An suggestions greatly appreciated. Never been involved anything like this before.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

msparker505 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana

I was recent injured while a customer in a commercial business through no fault of my own. Injury not terribly serious but will leave a scar. Not a chain business, locally owned. Required medical attention which business readily agreed to pay for.

MY RESPONSE: Without the facts of the incident, itself, then these are my recommended answers to your questions:

"What is recommended compensation amount?" A billion, zillion dollars.

"Do I need to get an attorney or just work with business' insurance company?"

What is your level of legal education? The answer to that will dictate the answer to your question. But, presuming you wouldn't have come here if you had a legal education, then the answer to your question should be obvious.

"An suggestions greatly appreciated."

You got 'em!

"Never been involved anything like this before."

Why would you?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">