• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ins hospital problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

budala

What is the name of your state? california

have a medical ins question. my hospital stay was pre approved for a surgery at Stanford ( a have the admission authorization doc from ins). the ins company paid for the surgery but there were some bills left for me . After I called stanford over these physician bills a customer service rep. from stanford told me that in addition to my physician bills i owe them 25,000 for hospital stay. stanford is stating that my ins refused to pay them for the hospital stay. Stanford says I need to pay them more than 25,000 just verbally without any bills or explanation. i feel unconfortable with their approach. it does not make sense to me. why would my ins cover the surgery approve my hospital stay and they refuse to pay even though in the comprehensive medical plan booklet they state they cover inpatient hospital stay and the surgery procedure. stanford threatens me to give me to collection agency.
what rights do i have
help me if you have dealt with such issues.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">