• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance application

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tyman

i'm a broker in missouri that renewed a homeowners policy for a client. she said in a phone converstion that she wanted it renewed. because of time constrants, we signed her name to the renewal app. using the identical info. they gave us on the original app. after the company received the app. they needed clarification on the two losses she said she had. after investigating the matter, ti was reveiled that she lied on the original app. and that she actually had 6 losses. we discovered she did this with her prior carrier as well before being cancelled for losses. she has since been cancelled for misrepresentation of material facts. she is now trying to blackmail me into paying her $8500.00. everything was done with her best interest in mind and with her wishes. but since being cancelled, she is denieing everything. but we have documentation of her lieing on the original app. and the one before with the prior carrier. what can i do to rid myself of this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">