• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Beneficiary OR NOT????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

patc47

What is the name of your state? Florida
If I am the OWNER of a life ins policy (joint policy 50,000 on my now ex and 25,000 on me) and I pd on it for years while we were married and continued paying on it after we were divorced. Am I going to have a problem collecting if something happens to him?????

patc47

Ins beneficiary or not???

sorry about the double posting of my question. I thought I had posted it under the wrong forum and didn't know how to void the first one. When posting it under the insurance forum I thought of a few more details.

I would appreciate any other replys to this question. Thank you soooo much for your reply.

Dandy Don

Was this a policy purchased from your or his place of employment or one you sought on your own?

Who did you designate as beneficiary, if anyone?

If you have any doubts you need to be discussing this with the insurance company and/or the agent who sold you the policy. If all paperwork is in order you should have no problems being paid.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">