• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance benefits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Pamela Z.

What is the name of your state?California: I am considering changing jobs and want to know if my current employer can hold me liable for my insurance premiums for the upcoming year as I just started with them 3 months ago. It seems to me he mentioned something about that but I never signed any such agreement. We have the Pacificare HMO. Oh, currently, the employer pays all of the premium for the employees. (My family is not involved. They have their own policy)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Please clarify. Are you saying that your boss said, if you quit you will still be responsible for insurance premiums? Are you saying that you pay for your insurance a year in advance? Your post does not quite make sense as it stands; help me help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">