I am in the middle of infertility treatment. I am sch. for IVF on June 23. The company I work for is probably going to change policies, for cheaper premiums. The policy they are considering does not include this coverage, now it is 100%. If they change a few weeks before the procedure, what can I do? I have been preapproved, would precertifcation help? I have also already paid 5000 down, can I go ahead and file that or do I have wait until the procedure is carried out. I need some help in Georgia.