• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sugarbatch

What is the name of your state? Florida

I was in an accident that I was sited for because there was no break fluid in the car. The car belonged to my father-in-law who had just signed the Title of the vehicle to my husband but it had not been processed through the Department of Motorvehicle and it was still insured by my Father-in-law. I was just borrowing the car for 1 day and the accident happened. I did not own my own vehicle at the time so I did not have insurance myself. The accident happened 10 days after the signing (again, it was not processed). Question - Is my Father-in-law insurance company responsible? They are saying no their not. Well, I am being personally sued for $20,000 certainly the insurance company should be responsible not me. Please help as soon as possible. I have already filed for an extension to sort this out and I can't find a lawyer to help me. Thanks, Sugarbatch.

L

Lady Libertine

You can't find a lawyer in Florida? I find that impossible to believe! Click on the attorneypages.com link on this site, then select the category auto accidents, and finally, FL. There are several listed.

~LL

Y

yoyoma

she aint got no money....... shes a trailer park girl.......

One the title is signed its your hubby's

YOU HAD NO LEGAL RIGHT TO DRIVE THE CAR WITHOUT INSURANCE

So you owe for the damages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">