• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

njw

Ohio: i called my agent of several years, who currently holds all my insurance policies to add a new construction policy. i answered all of the questions she asked, she said she would take care of it. the following week i called in to report that our house had een damaged y high winds and i needed to file a claim. my agent was busy, so i relayed this message to someone else, who said she couldnt' find my claim, she would have my agent call back. my agent called back, proclaiming that no one would insure people who built their own homes. i was devestated. i trusted that i had a policy. i called another agent in town, who carries the same ins. as my regular agent. i immediately was quoted. i asked why she could insure me, but not my regular agent. she said anyone could have. i then told her the story and asked that all my policies go to her. she advised me to call the owners of the regular ins. and they would settle. they didn't even take responsibility that tina had failed to contact me and tell me i had no ins. she must have "gotten busy". meanwhile, i have no insurance, which is what i thought i had when tina claimed she would "take care of it". Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">