• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance on estate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? Virginia
Is the chapter 7 trustee and or the US Trustee required to have insurance to cover fire loss of debtor's property and creditor's property on debtor's property?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential