• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

INSURANCE PAYMENTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SISTAHBROOKS44

My husband went into the hospital for his heart recently and his heart doctor shocked his heart which put it back to regular rhythm. One of the other doctors on the hospital team suggested to my husband that he take a tb test. It came back positive. My husband wanted to leave the hospital and the doctor refuse to release him. He signed himself out of the hospital. My questions is: If my husband went into the hospital for his heart and that condition was corrected, can our medical insurance refuse to pay for his bill due because another doctor who did not have anything to do with his initial diagnoses refused to release him?

ALawyer

It shouldn't have any effect. But I don't know why your husband and you didn't want him to be treated for another serious condition that can impact YOU and your children.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">