• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance premiums in MN

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tabntodd

What is the name of your state? MN

My husband's employer has been taking insurance premiums out of his check since Feb but not paying the insurance. This totals over $800. We have talked to the employer about paying this bill and she continues to tell us it is taken care of when it isn't. The insurance agent has called her also, and she won't return his calls. What do we do? If my husband dies tomorrow, as it stands with his life insurance not being paid, I get nothing.

We also are investigating the fact that social security has no record of him making any money for the years of 2003 and 2004. We have taken our W2's to the SS office. It is looking like they haven't paid that either.

HELP!

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Your husband needs to run, not walk, to the telephone and contact the US DOL.

tabntodd

I called the Attorney General and the DOL yesterday, they said the only way we can get our money is to get a lawyer and sue them. There has got to be a state office to protect us from this??????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">