• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance protection gap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kelly1966

What is the name of your state? Texas
Friends of mine, Tom and Sue found that they both had a life insurance protection gap of $50,000. How should they proceed to search for protection to close that gap? They really need some good advise, if anyone can give this would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Last edited:

Betty

kelly1966 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
Friends of min, Tom and Sue found that they both had a life insurance protection gap of $50,000. How should they proceed to search for protection to close that gap?
Thanks
Pick an ins. co. (many to choose from), contact an ins. agt. at the co., & discuss with the agt. the best policy to meet their needs.
Edited to add: I didn't just do your home work for you, did I?

Last edited:

kelly1966

ins

No, these are my friends and have asked me for help. I think they think I know about this kind of stuff, but I thought I could make myself look good for my own sake. Thanks for your advice.

Confus3d

Caught

Actually betty you did do her homework. I was doing research for the same question, for the same class. Tom and Sue are not friends. They are examples used for Personal finance concepts a class being taken through American Intercontinental University. :cool:

Betty

Confus3d said:
Actually betty you did do her homework. I was doing research for the same question, for the same class. Tom and Sue are not friends. They are examples used for Personal finance concepts a class being taken through American Intercontinental University. :cool:
I thought so but a little too late. Hopefully, I didn't give them all the info they need such as what to consider when choosing an ins. co. & agt., etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">