• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance trying to bamboozle us

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cdestiny009

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?N.Y. MY SISTER PASSED AWAY, I SENT IN MY CLAIMS FORMS FOR THE POLICIES. HER PAID UP INSURANCE WAS PAYING THE POLICY WHEN SHE GOT SICK, SHE PASSED 6MOS LATER. THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY THE POLICIES ARE NO GOOD! BUT THEY LATER SENT A DIVIDEND CHECK 1 YR LATER. HER POLICIES HAD PAID UP VALVE,MINUS A LOAN VALUE WHICH STILL LEFT A COUPLE OF THOUSANDS TO PAY OFF PREMIUMS. THE PREMIUM WAS QUATERLY AT A RATE OF $290. IS THERE STILL A CLAIM? YOUR HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Dandy Don

What is the name and city/state of the insurance company you are dealing with?

Are you referring specifically to a life insurance policy or a health/medical insurance policy? What was the face value of the policy?

Was she paying monthly premiums or not?

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

cdestiny009

john hancock insurance-life insurance policy -bronx, new york

the insurance was for 100 thousand, she had it for about 8 years, she had a paid up insurance rate close to 6 thousand and borrowed about 2,500 and when they subtracted that she still had over 3 thousand which they were using to pay off the premium of $298. every 3 months. and this is according to their last statement. she passed 6mos later. don't they have to honor the policy your help is greatly appreciated. thanks for responding.

Dandy Don

Visit the New York Department of Insurance website at www.ins.state.ny.us and click on the CONSUMER link to file a complaint about this company to have it investigated. Unless there is some complication or situation that you have not explained, I hope your complaint is resolved in your favor.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

cdestiny009

Thank You For Your Response

I Will File A Complaint Through The State Of New York Insurance. Hopefully All Will Go Well.

I Didn't Leave Any Other Details Out, So I Will Let You Know The Outcome.

Once Again, Thank You Very Much For Your Help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">