• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brebre

What is the name of your state? virginia,,,,,,currently, i'am holding insurance on my 3 kids. i have been recv the EOB statements from the insurance company.my ex wife and i have joint custody of the kids. but the co-pay is supposed to be 55/45 with me dad paying higher amt. well today 2/17/04 i recv a call from the insurance company saying they think fraud may be in play. due the fact that there mother have been taking them to the dr. office on the 1/12,16,19,22,26,28,30and 2/04/o4..none of the kids have no known chronic illness or anything. the ages are 8,10,&12.but come to find she have been using the same diagnose for all three kids. and this come out to be a $500 worth of co-pay in one month.. so what type of punishment can she get into being that she is the office manager of the doctors office to be summiting the insurance first hand.all because she is trying to get more money..someone please help me as far as what can happen? i have posted the same one in Family Law

mykoleary

Is there any way you could ask this using structured sentences that have distinct beginning middle and end so that all of us can understand you?

Beth3

brebre, it's up to the insurance company to decide whether they want to pursue her for insurance fraud. They may file a criminal complaint against her in the hopes that the State will prosecute, as well as pursue her on a civil basis for repayment of any monies they believe they paid on her behalf for fraudulent claims.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">