• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Intent to commit....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the name of your state? NY

Well, i went to a dentist for a specific procedure on a specific location. The dentist tried to drill on a different location without telling me. I believe this is criminal intent. Just like intent to kill, you don't have to actually commit a crime for there to be a crime. All you need is intent. What do you think?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? NY

Well, i went to a dentist for a specific procedure on a specific location. The dentist tried to drill on a different location without telling me. I believe this is criminal intent. Just like intent to kill, you don't have to actually commit a crime for there to be a crime. All you need is intent. What do you think?
I think you are wrong. I think either you have a mental health issue or are bored and trolling.

quincy

Your thread was reported for moderator review.

Please refer back to your other thread and read the information in the links provided. And consider taking a friend with you to the dentist.

Thanks.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
If you look hard enough, you may even find a dentist that would allow (or even provide) some sort of emotional support animal that would help you get through the visit and overcome your fears.

If you look hard enough, you may even find a dentist that would allow (or even provide) some sort of emotional support animal that would help you get through the visit and overcome your fears.
haha...this thread isn't about that. This thread is about whether it is criminal or not. You can give your opinion. You provide none.

quincy

Read what is and is not dentist misconduct.

You are unlikely to run across any dentist who is a criminal or commits criminal acts against you.

My opinion is that are here to troll us. My opinion is that your thread on what was (essentially) the same matter was locked for a reason. My opinion is that you won't be here much longer.

Good day.
So anyone that has a question is here to troll? I gave a good reason why it is. You have not. And you say i am trolling you? How does that make sense.

quincy

If you think you are the victim of a crime, report the incident to the police. You can additionally file a complaint with the NYSED if you believe the dentist committed a crime. They, too, will investigate the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">