• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interesting Question: re: Hurricane watch/Warning..Tropical Storms

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BlondiePB

TooHot! said:
Greek sex has no bearing on my legal question at hand! :D
Well, it's all Greek to me. Butt, there is a gold coast. Y'all give up. Yes, I know Andrew was the most costly. Just heard MVTV is up in the air.

TooHot!

BlondiePB said:
My last local update was just as I stated. When it comes to a storm being this close, the "Weather Channel" stinks. I can get a Miami channel and maybe even WSVN and will check the next update for there and mine too.
Well which ever way it goes...I hope for the least destruction and devistation.

I appreciate your and Belize's responses.

BlondiePB

TooHot! said:
Well which ever way it goes...I hope for the least destruction and devistation.

I appreciate your and Belize's responses.
Unless Katrina stalls over the ocean for longer than expected, she'll be a minimum storm. You do need to make preparations for your job and children.

The city/town in FL that has been hit by the most hurricanes is Miami.

TooHot!

BlondiePB said:
Unless Katrina stalls over the ocean for longer than expected, she'll be a minimum storm.
I bet she won't (meaning she will reach hurricane strength). But there is the "glass is half empty" version. I am a pessimist.

At least the Heat index won't reach the 100s! :D

You do need to make preparations for your job and children.
Yeah...that is what I am trying to do....I have no day care (cause of storm)...and school is out because of the weather. So it just puts extra stress on me about what I am gonna do. School and after school care is my babysitter. (after school care goes until 6pm.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">