• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Internet Loan Sites

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hoops5

I recently applied for a home equity loan via the Internet! According to the legal disclosure a representative from this local institution was to contact me, to discuss my application within two business days.

Yesterday, two weeks later, I received notice that I was denied credit based on delinquent past or present credit obligations and Insufficient value or type of collateral. I have several questions:

What rights do I have, if I believe that they used misleading or misrepresented themselves in effort to have me apply for credit. “Misleading or misrepresenting themselves by offering interest rates 2 to 3% below the standard market.”

J

Jack Mevorach, Esq.

Do you really want to incur legal fees to pursue this? Just look for another loan and forget it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">