• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Invasion of privacy? Harrassment?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Unknown2017unkn

North carolina
I have screenshots from a friend of things my ex has done i was wondering if it was against the law.. invasion of privacy? Or harrassment? If i was to send her boyfriend the texts and screenshots? we are currently in a custody battle so I just want to make sure it would be ok before i sent them

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
North carolina
I have screenshots from a friend of things my ex has done i was wondering if it was against the law.. invasion of privacy? Or harrassment? If i was to send her boyfriend the texts and screenshots? we are currently in a custody battle so I just want to make sure it would be ok before i sent them
Don't send them. It's juvenile and won't help in your custody matter.

Unknown2017unkn

it would help alot

What do you think it would do for you?
she has been with this guy for only a month and has changed my sons school twice if he knew that she was cheating on him and using him to marry him so she can become legal here then they would break up and she would move back and i could be closer to my son.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
she has been with this guy for only a month and has changed my sons school twice if he knew that she was cheating on him and using him to marry him so she can become legal here then they would break up and she would move back and i could be closer to my son.
AGAIN, this is NOT going to help you.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
What you are suggesting is not going to help you one bit in your custody battle and may very well hurt you.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
What if instead she goes farther away (out of the country even) to avoid you?

A better use of your time would be making sure that you're the *legal* father, focusing on your *son*, and getting a court order for custody/visitation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">