• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Invasion of Privacy - "illegal wiretap"

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabbosgold

What is the name of your state? South Carolina

My situation has to do with President Bush illegally wiretapping my telephone without obtaining a FISA warrant. I first noticed that a 3rd party line was picking up on all of my phone calls back in July 2005. Finally in December I contacted my phone company to test my line for another party, which they did find. My phone company took the initiative to disconnect the 3rd party and they sent me an email with advice on contacting the police if this were to happen again. For the next 2 weeks all phone calls were not wiretapped with a 3rd party. Suddenly one day after dialing a long distance number, again I heard a 3rd party picking up on my call. This time I followed the directions that were sent to me by the phone company. The policeman told me that he would need proof from the phone company and when I called to have them check my line again for a 3rd party wiretap, all I got was a automated message that led me in circles from one automated message department to another automated message department. Since I cannot get an affirmation from the phone company, the policeman has nothing to work with. Now it seems that I am stuck in pursuing this charge of invasion of privacy. What are some other ways to pursue this without it costing me very much ?

Let me get this right......You are stating that our president is tapping YOUR phone? How do you know WHOM it is tapping your phone?

ceara19

Why on earth would Dubya (or anyone else for that matter) want to tap the phone of a disabled drunk with no driver's license who has nothing better to do than complain about the neighbor's motorcycles?

You may find this link helpful for your particular problems.

http://www.hoptechno.com/paranoia.htm

Frewily311

ceara19 said:
Why on earth would Dubya (or anyone else for that matter) want to tap the phone of a disabled drunk with no driver's license who has nothing better to do than complain about the neighbor's motorcycles?

You may find this link helpful for your particular problems.

http://www.hoptechno.com/paranoia.htm
Well you are just all over the place giving people advice aren't you

Just Blue

Frewily311 said:
I'm sure everyone thanks you for all of your valuable input.

Hey!! I see your back from picking up your daughter at the bus stop!! Too bad you didn't respond on your OWN thread....:p

Just Blue

Frewily311 said:
You can come to mine if you would like.

Nope! I believe that Mary closed yours!!....Plus you are lying about the whole thing...So whats the point??..Tell the truth and perhaps someone could help you...;)

Frewily311

baystategirl said:
Nope! I believe that Mary closed yours!!....Plus you are lying about the whole thing...So whats the point??..Tell the truth and perhaps someone could help you...;)
I've noticed you say that a lot. Thanks for your input, you are entitled to your opinion as everyone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">