• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Inventory of seized property

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

commandus

TEXAS- If the police officer makes a sizable mistake on the inventory of seized property form, and I sign it, can the case continue, or will it be dismissed?

They kept one copy and they gave one copy to me... They accused me of having 200 pills of valium W/O a perscription, but on the inventory of seized property they accidentally put 20 pills.. I only agreed (signed)that they seized 20 pills, can they still charge me with the 200 pills?????

Thank you for any advice.

P

PaulE

I can guarantee you the case will continue. An inventory sheet is just one part of the puzzle. You can guaranatee there were property sheets done that reflect the correct amount of the drugs you were in possesion of. Let's say your only charged with the 20, It's still a felony. I best advice would be quit dealing valium to your friends and get an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">