• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? south carolina

hi ... two questions, please:

what purpose is there for lawyer advising claiment to sell stocks devalued 1999-2001, which are currently under arbitration?

if, upon commencement of claiment's final rebuttal, it becomes evident that claiment's interests in arbitration are not thoroughly represented, can claiment intervene and appoint a non-lawyer representative to present documents crucial to the case, even though the representative is not an original party to case?


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential