• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Invisaflects Paint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lindacj35

How does a company pay for good ratings? If that's the case they're worthless!

If I had hired another company to do another paint job, they would not have paid them. That's why I have let them pay for the other paint jobs directly to the painters.

I tried many times to get someone from those agencies to help me with this disaster, but none returned any of my calls or emails.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I wanted to get another attorney's opinion before I make a decision about my case. I hope you don't mind.

I finally found a reasonable attorney through the SC Bar Assoc. We are trying to settle out of court, but my attorney thinks I should be the one to always concede. So far I've conceded to the tune of $7,300!
They have conceded nothing!

My attorney says it's not about fairness but economics so I should settle for what they want to pay and live with my home not cleaned. I always thought negotiating cases was about fairness not economics! Am I wrong?

lindacj35

The Better Business Bureau has no power to do anything but try to broker a satisfactory agreement between a consumer and a business. Neither the consumer nor the business has any obligation to even respond to a letter from the BBB. In theory, the more consumer complaints a company receives, the lower any “rating” should be - but in reality, if a company is a paying member of the BBB, their ratings will remain high.

I am happy you contacted an attorney in South Carolina to personally review the situation. A good settlement is better than nothing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">