• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Involuntary commitment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devosmajo

Sorry for starting a new thread the other one was not open for another response

“Any person who has been admitted to receive inpatient or outpatient services for mental illness”

if I was an “informal“ patient did I receive inpatient or outpatient services?

quincy

Sorry for starting a new thread the other one was not open for another response

“Any person who has been admitted to receive inpatient or outpatient services for mental illness”

if I was an “informal“ patient did I receive inpatient or outpatient services?
You were not admitted to the hospital.

quincy

You said in your other thread that you were taken to the hospital after a friend called the police over concern for your mental health. You were “involuntarily detained” for assessment and evaluation, after which you were released. The hospital determined you did not need to be admitted for treatment.

I think it really is time you gave this a rest. If you find you can’t, then perhaps seeing a physician is a good idea.

Devosmajo

I’m sorry for my excessive questions. I just had great aspirations to work at a certain company and I was told their background check is extensive. So I just wanted to better understand what I went through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">