• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Involuntary commitment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Your questions, including the ones you have asked me in the private messages you have been sending, were answered in your first thread.

I think you need to start looking for assistance in your area of New York. There really is very little else we can tell you.

Devosmajo

I’m sorry that I’m paranoid. I’ve just been reading of companies like Goldman Sachs that do extensive background checks and I’m scared that my chances are diminished.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I’m sorry that I’m paranoid. I’ve just been reading of companies like Goldman Sachs that do extensive background checks and I’m scared that my chances are diminished.
I don't think you have to worry about your chances of getting a job at Goldman Sachs

quincy

Please reread the first thread, and read the information provided in the links in that thread.

Please do NOT start any additional threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">