• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is bankruptcy in my furture

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

limpyL

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD and PA

I had my house on the market and a few days before it was to sell the buyers backed out. Because of the pending sell of my House purchased a new house in pa. i now have a house at 2700 a month my new house at 2k and a rental at 1000. I can not afford this at all and spent a bunch of my savings repairing the house that was going to sell and my new house. it is impossible to keep the 2700 house. I moved because the taxes kept going up which made the house to expensive. I can afford the rental and my new house but trying to sell the rental as we speak. I am close to getting a contract on that house. I will be losing about 40k. What is my best avenue of approach here? I make good money but not enough to afford all of these houses. Side note is that all of my mortgages are with Wells Fargo

TY in advance

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">