• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is extortion okay?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Yes. You have a lot to think about.

I am sorry that you were not sufficiently warned by the drug manufacturers of all of the possible risks in taking the drug you were prescribed. I am sorry that your health was severely compromised as a result.

Good luck with whatever decision you decide to make.
Thank you.

quincy

... Does this prevent me from writing a fictitious book about an evil pharmaceutical company called "Scabby" ?
Books have been written about evil pharmaceutical companies in the past, both fictional and nonfictional. "Scabby" could be an interesting read. :)

If you are serious about writing about your experience, you should have your manuscript personally reviewed by a publishing law professional prior to publication, to make sure you do not cross any legal lines (into, for example, defamation territory).

Again, I wish you good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">