• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it legal to buy any non-controlled substance without a prescription (such as online)?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

I have noticed many websites that sell medications with no prescription necessary. My question is, "Can I use one of these websites that is based in the USA where I reside, to purchase any non-controlled substance legally?" I am also unsure of the relevance of a substance being a "prescription medication" or a "non-prescription medication" other than a prescription medication is more difficult to obtain, except for perhaps from a website offering it without a prescription?

My intent is to follow the law, which is easier when one understands the law. Along these lines, can you recommend any websites, reading material, or other information sources so that I can better educate myself about the meaning of prescription, controlled, scheduled, etc.? Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

quincy

It can be a health risk to buy any type of drug from an online site. Sales of drugs are strictly regulated.

What drugs are you looking to purchase and for what purpose?

Have you consulted with your own doctor about the wisdom of taking these drugs?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">