• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? Delaware
Can a Person or company decrease the value of your property,by any means ,so that they can get you property for a lesser amount, or make it so nobody will buy it.? What my problem is> I own a house of rented ground, and the owner of this ground has raised the ground rent so high that no one wants to buy the house. If I cant sell the house,and the owner will not reduce the ground rent, I will have to vacate,at which time the owner of the land might "buy" my house at a ridicules low price or tear it down Whats a person to do?
(the house is a 1992 manufactured home single wide) Thank you. Frank

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential