• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is It Too Late For Justice????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Armybrat

What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS

Hi. Anyone who may know the the answer to this question, I would really appreciate it. In 1997, when I was 13 and in 8th grade I was sexually assaulted in school with a knife by another student. When I got home I told my mom and the Police were called and the next day in school he was arrested. But that was it. He got six days suspension, or vacation as he put it. When he returned to school my classes were changed, not his and for the rest of the year, him and his friends continued to harass me, kicking my chair, saying stuff , etc... The school did nothing to protect me from the sexual harassment I had to put up with till the day I graduated. I'm now 22 years old, Is it too late for justice?? Somebody has got to know. There has 2 be something I can do. Thanks. My e-mail address is: [email protected]
Thanks 4 your time

Beth3

This forum deals with discrimination and harassment related to the employment relationship. You may want to repost your question in the criminal law section of this board.

I very likely will need to consult with a local attorney who practices personal injury and/or criminal law. I also strongly suggest that you do not post your email address on a public website.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">