• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is it too late to sue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adjusterjack

You expected another human being to remain mute for the entirety of the time that your undescribed project was being filmed? That seems absurd.
Seriously?

This is supposed to be a professional cinematographer who damned well should keep his mouth shut while filming.

No it cannot be edit out.
I think you may be underestimating the power of audio editing software. Have you taken the video to a professional audio engineer?

quincy

... I think you may be underestimating the power of audio editing software. Have you taken the video to a professional audio engineer?
I too think that the voice of the cinematographer probably could be edited out of the film but how it would affect the film overall is a question mark.

JustFit said he could not afford an editor - but he might find free assistance at a university in his area that has a film department.

quincy

Did you ever go back for your criminal trial? How do you have the money to sue him? You would have to sue him in CA.
After a brief review of JustFit’s posting history, s/he appears to be looking for an easy-payday lawsuit. These type of suits are not only rare, so far there appears to be nothing in the threads created by JustFit that indicate support for any sort of legal action, easy or not-so-easy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">