• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is my attourney doing his job?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jd_victor

i have been charged with PCS (possession of a controled substance), and have been appointed legal council by the state of oregon. (public defender) now on the police reports of both arresting officers there are conflicting statements. The female says that she asked me if there were any drugs or weapons in the vehicle and if she could search and that i said "no there isn't any go ahead search me and the car" and on the male officers he states that while both he and she approached the car together he had to be informed later by the female officer that i had given permission to search.
If the officers ,fearing for their safety enough to preform a" weapons pat "were to approach the car wouldn't it make sense for them to do so together and if they had done that as the male says why wouldn't he be able to hear the statement "no there isn't any go ahead search me and the car" ?
My attourney has not only waived my right to speedy trial without my consent he has also waited until the very last day to enter a motion to suppress , although i asked him to enter one at the very first meeting we had. there are alot of other things that i find are questionable about this case and would like to know about but i will see if I get a response from this first.

B

Birdman

JD, I feel ya man. Read "mistaken" by dobirdman posted on October 10. I can't give you advice, because I don't know, but I wish you luck. Later.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">