• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is NBC Building responsible???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dereck72

On Oct. 13 my wife and I stopped into the Rainbow Room, located in the NBC building in Rockerfeller Center. We had forgotten about the anthrax scare there that week.
It felt incredibly stuffy in there and my wife asked to leave after having one drink. As we took the elevator down I felt dizzieness myself, I had to hold her up until we could get outside for some fresh air.
Soon after she collapsed right outside of the entrance.
A member of the staff called an ambulance to take her to Roosevelt Hospital.
She was diagnosed as having nothing at all wrong with her pysically and that it was a result of the stuffy condition of the air in the resturant.
Is the property owner responsible????
Thank you for any assistance.

ALawyer

This is one that you should ask on an accident personal injury board. My guess is that it would be difficult to prove that your wife's distress and collapse was a result of any fault on the part of the restaurant, rather than a panic attack. But that's one to ask a PI lawyer in NY.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">