• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is she in contempt of court? Refusing to comply with psychological evaluation.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ProSeMiami

Thank you my friend. I am doing my best. I simply need to know if I can present these non-compliance behaviors above at the forthcoming hearing.

While the above is scattered, I just can't afford an attorney. I was quoted about $100,000 on this case, because I am dealing with someone who just doesn't give a damn. At the moment, she is simply not complying, not to a psychological evaluation, not to a mandatory disclosure, and not even to a motion to compel.

There is a hearing set for my motion on sanctions for DV and inteference of custody at the end of the month where I will be presenting substantial evidence in emails, texts, transcripts of previous hearings, etc. etc. of vehement lies, blackmail, and so on.

BTW, referred to the General Magistrate is : (i) my motion of modification of visitation ( Dec. 2017 I was awarded x2 a week with a supervisor for reunification purposes following 2.5 years of kidnapping/alienation, however, prior a paternity action/court order), and (ii) motion to compel the Mother to submit mandatory disclosure of finances, etc.).

THXX

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Thank you my friend. I am doing my best. I simply need to know if I can present these non-compliance behaviors above at the forthcoming hearing.

While the above is scattered, I just can't afford an attorney. I was quoted about $100,000 on this case, because I am dealing with someone who just doesn't give a damn. At the moment, she is simply not complying, not to a psychological evaluation, not to a mandatory disclosure, and not even to a motion to compel.

There is a hearing set for my motion on sanctions for DV and inteference of custody at the end of the month where I will be presenting substantial evidence in emails, texts, transcripts of previous hearings, etc. etc. of vehement lies, blackmail, and so on.

BTW, referred to the General Magistrate is : (i) my motion of modification of visitation ( Dec. 2017 I was awarded x2 a week with a supervisor for reunification purposes following 2.5 years of kidnapping/alienation, however, prior a paternity action/court order), and (ii) motion to compel the Mother to submit mandatory disclosure of finances, etc.).

THXX

Hmmm. All of a sudden, the term "constructive service" springs to mind. I wonder why that is ... ?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney

THXX
Are you trying to say that there was no paternity established, nor were there any court orders, yet you are trying to claim she alienation and kidnapping?

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
Are you trying to say that there was no paternity established, nor were there any court orders, yet you are trying to claim she alienation and kidnapping?
I believe that's exactly what he's trying to say.

ProSeMiami

Just making sure before I point out that it's neither alienation nor kidnapping in that case.
So, we signed an arbitration agreement in July 2016. Arbitrators awarded once a week. She ended up giving me only once a month. Alienation continued for the next year. In 2015 she filed an injunction. she lost. She appealed that injunction. she lost again. I filed a first paternity action end of 2017, she had the arbitrators threaten me. I withdrew the first paternity action. She promised she would comply with arbitrators ruling. She didn't. I filed my 2nd paternity action mid 2017. And this is where we are at. She blackmailed me numerous times to relinquish my paternal rights. I have texts and emails of it.

Current order only states x2 visitations a week. She limits these visitations to 2h. The child throws a tantrum screaming and crying he wants "more time with daddy". She refuses. The Child also refers to himself by her last name, and is confused when i state that his name is both our names. So while she plays great to the audience that she is so facilitating, the child is being poisoned for the rest of the time he is with her and her parents, all of whom live together. I feel abused. and so does the child.

XO

CTU

Meddlesome Priestess
So, we signed an arbitration agreement in July 2016. Arbitrators awarded once a week. She ended up giving me only once a month. Alienation continued for the next year. In 2015 she filed an injunction. she lost. She appealed that injunction. she lost again. I filed a first paternity action end of 2017, she had the arbitrators threaten me. I withdrew the first paternity action. She promised she would comply with arbitrators ruling. She didn't. I filed my 2nd paternity action mid 2017. And this is where we are at. She blackmailed me numerous times to relinquish my paternal rights. I have texts and emails of it.

Current order only states x2 visitations a week. She limits these visitations to 2h. The child throws a tantrum screaming and crying he wants "more time with daddy". She refuses. The Child also refers to himself by her last name, and is confused when i state that his name is both our names. So while she plays great to the audience that she is so facilitating, the child is being poisoned for the rest of the time he is with her and her parents, all of whom live together. I feel abused. and so does the child.

XO
You are treading on extremely shaky ground here.

ProSeMiami

You are treading on extremely shaky ground here.
How do you mean "shaky ground"? Yes she has money, and an attorney, and very nasty parents with whom she lives. But she is not complying with court orders such a psych. eval, nor a request for mandatory disclosure, etc. She cancels when child is sick, she demands i be supervised, she alienates the kid all the time the kid is with her. But she plays great to the audience. etc. etc. etc. Believe me I feel like walking away, but what about my son? He tells he needs me. This is a three year old! He tells me he wants to come to my house and play with his toys there. The supervisor of course writes everything in her notes. My kid tells me he wants to come and ride with me in my car, but his mother wont let him. He tells me he wants more time than just 2h or even 3h. he cries and screams he wants to see me more. The supervisor sees all of this.

What to do?

XO

ProSeMiami

Her attorneys wont respond to my motions to compel her to comply with psych eval, or request for mandatory/financial disclosures for over 61 days. Neither will her attorneys respond to my request for clarification of visitation order, or modification of visitation order. These last motions have been referred to General Magistrate. They did not respond to these either. Also, have stopped responding to my courteous emails.

What to do?

XO

LdiJ

Her attorneys wont respond to my motions to compel her to comply with psych eval, or request for mandatory/financial disclosures for over 61 days. Neither will her attorneys respond to my request for clarification of visitation order, or modification of visitation order. These last motions have been referred to General Magistrate. They did not respond to these either. Also, have stopped responding to my courteous emails.

What to do?

XO
Its possible that they do not represent her anymore. Attorneys have been known to fire clients who are as stubborn as she is.

Zigner

What to do?

XO
Guess it's time to get an attorney, huh?

ProSeMiami

My x (& child) lives with her rich parents. Do I request financial Affidavits of all?

Quick question:

Mother just filed her updated financial affidavit. Now, she is living with her parents that are millionaires. In fact, they sold their house for over $2m, and moved to another location during this case. This is in evidence. My child lives with Mother and her parents. On the financial affidavit, she claims she pays her parents $650/m, however, in small print, she states she does not pay her parents at this time, however, it is a "loan to her" that she will one day pay them back (!!!).

Do I have the right to request for my x's parents financial affidavits, with all of whom my child resides? My x has lived with her parents for over 4 years (she lived with me for about 6 weeks 2013-2014).

BTW, Only a "Notice of compliance with Financial Affidavit" has been filed. A "Notice of Mandatory Disclosure" has not been filed. Does this matter? (I filed a motion requesting for mandatory disclosure in January, 2018).

Thx,
XO

Zigner

Quick question:

Mother just filed her updated financial affidavit. Now, she is living with her parents that are millionaires. In fact, they sold their house for over $2m, and moved to another location during this case. This is in evidence. My child lives with Mother and her parents. On the financial affidavit, she claims she pays her parents $650/m, however, in small print, she states she does not pay her parents at this time, however, it is a "loan to her" that she will one day pay them back (!!!).

Do I have the right to request for my x's parents financial affidavits, with all of whom my child resides? My x has lived with her parents for over 4 years (she lived with me for about 6 weeks 2013-2014).

BTW, Only a "Notice of compliance with Financial Affidavit" has been filed. A "Notice of Mandatory Disclosure" has not been filed. Does this matter? (I filed a motion requesting for mandatory disclosure in January, 2018).

Thx,
XO
1: Her parents' financial information has no bearing on the matter.
2: Ask your attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">