• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is shipping used underwear and socks illegal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Anonymousgirl7

I know this is a weird question I'm sorry but Is it illegal for me to ship used underwear through the mail?(I'm from Florida) what about socks? I want to ask first before I do this I don't want to go to jail or prison. If i were to do this would it be legal to label it as biohazard? I want to do this legallly. Thank you.

xylene

It is perfectly legal to mail soiled underwear, for whatever reason, including fetish stuff.

People mail poo samples and such all the time, there is not biohazardous requirement. You don't need a sticker or label.

Category B infectious substances not present:

A shipping paper and content markings on the outer shipping container are not required.
Each mailpiece must have a complete delivery and return address.

USPS 6f

Make sure the packaging contains the material. Triple bag is were are talking something real nasty.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">