• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is the government exempt from the law... Please read!!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rdbl05

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? LOUISIANA

:confused:there are construction workers building a 5 story forensic center less than 50 feet from my home. there are machines, cranes, dump trucks, 18 wheelers and more waking us up in the morning sometimes even on the weekend. they shake our home like an earthquake. to make matters worse they even pour concrete at 2 or 3 am. there is a noise ordiance in gretna, la for 8am. my question is: are these workers exempt from the law just because they are working on a government building?:confused::confused:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? LOUISIANA

:confused:there are construction workers building a 5 story forensic center less than 50 feet from my home. there are machines, cranes, dump trucks, 18 wheelers and more waking us up in the morning sometimes even on the weekend. they shake our home like an earthquake. to make matters worse they even pour concrete at 2 or 3 am. there is a noise ordiance in gretna, la for 8am. my question is: are these workers exempt from the law just because they are working on a government building?:confused::confused:
Please don't post multiple threads on the same topic.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">