• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there a specific type of lawyer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Thank you for everyones answers. I am meeting with a lawyer today.
I do not own a home, but I do carry renters insurance. I will notify them today.

AdjusterJack - he came and drapped his arms around her neck from behind, like he was trying to hug her (hands very close to personal parts). I then came behind him and grabbed him with my arm around his neck and started moving backwards away from the group. Once we were 2 feet away, i released and stepped aside. He stood for a moment and then took 3 stumbling steps backwards and then fell over.
Jakob, Is there video from inside the club/bar that shows what happened?

JakobOhio

Based on your description, it sounds like you shoved him away from you. I'm not saying that you did, but that's why you need professional assistance.
Yes, I can see exactly what you are saying. Did not even think of that aspect

I doubt your renters insurance will be of help to you but it is a place to start - and it is good that you are speaking with an attorney today.

Good luck.
Thank you. I will keep everyone posted

Jakob, Is there video from inside the club/bar that shows what happened?
I have no asked for it, but there is no doubt it was recorded. I will call the bar today and ask - hopefully not on a loop to where it deletes after a certain period. This was something else I did not think to ask for.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">