• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is There A Way...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ARGHX2

to speak to one of the attornies that gives advice privately, I'm not comfortable posting my situation on a public forum but I have an urgent matter I need some help with...

J

jez51

Try clicking on their names, if they accept private email it will take you to another page to do so...

A

ARGHX2

thanks...

how do I find out who is a lawyer and who isn't?

can you tell I'm new? LOL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE, HomeGuru, stephenk, JETX, and Boxcarbill are attorneys... there are more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

However, I think they don't answer private messages... they do all their answering on the main boards.

Last edited:

nextwife

I believe that one of the reasons the attornies post legal advice, FREE, on these boards is so MANY can benefit from the information. That is why the post searches are so helpful, many previous postings may have dealt with similar legal rights/questions. Granted each circumstance varies, but certain legal answers or remedies are constant. The answers posted on a public forum can be helpful to many.

If you wish to maintain anonymity, list only the pertinent information to your legal question. Leave any personal stuff out.

CMSC

You can click on that HUGE blue box that says, "Find Pre Screened Local Attorneys..." or you can go to www.martindale.com, many attorneys can be listed for your area that accept email questions.

This is your best bet because you can be guaranteed that they are an attorney, you have no valid proof on a site like this, just because it says attorney in a profile, does not mean they are one. There are some on here who have their home page listed so you can check them out.

A

ARGHX2

just wanted to say THANKS to TLWE....I used lawguru.com and I got an answer in e-mail within an hour. An attorney in my area actually responded and we have had several phone conversations he isn't charging me for helping me write up the exact motion I need.

I know too many people that frequent these boards from other places and the thought of putting a certain aspect of my personal story out in public for general comment was very uncomforting.

Thanks again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">