• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is there anyone who had received lawsuit loans?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nowles123

Hi,

Last month, I went on a trip with my friends. On the way, our car was hit by a truck. Two of my friends had fracture on hands and legs. I had a minor head injury. The doctor advised for a minimum of 6 months rest after the treatment. As we need to take long leave, our salary will be deducted. How will we meet our living expenses? We plan to apply for lawsuit loans.

We decided to file a lawsuit loan next week. Hoping to have a positive result. Is there anyone who had received lawsuit loans? Please share the criteria and factors that influence lawsuit loans.

Thank You!

quincy

@quincy Did you delete your own post?
No. I didn't.

The moderator might have removed my post at the same time the commercial link in Nowles123's post was removed, or Nowles123 might have reported my post after removing his own link to a lawsuit loan business.

Nowles thread was obviously designed to advertise his/someone's business, though. I don't believe he is really looking for answers. :)

quincy

Got it. I never saw the link and your avatar showed up as the last poster on the New list.
Nowles123 was still lurking on the forum after I left work (and left the forum) last night. I imagine he (or someone like him, with a different user name) will eventually come along to praise the virtues of a particular lawsuit loan company. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">