• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IS THIS EVEN LEGAL????

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFH00

If they sent you the package, finding out the info about your apartment is simple.

If you want to keep engaging those people, it’s on you.
I know they have my address in their registry, however, the way they have been using my address is incorrect and it should be a limit for that.

SFH00

You ordered from them and they have your address. They did a bit of homework and googled some info. Nothing they did was illegal. Tho it is worthy of a FACTUAL negative "yelp" review.

It just 40 dollars...let it go.
It's not about the money now, it's personal. They have gone very far.

SFH00

Allrighty then...Have fun.
Just Blue...I do understand what's your point. There's a part of me that want to just leave things like that, but then there's the pride and this angry feeling about those unprofessional companies. Like, it's not fair!

Just Blue

Just Blue...I do understand what's your point. There's a part of me that want to just leave things like that, but then there's the pride and this angry feeling about those unprofessional companies. Like, it's not fair!
Little in life IS fair! Whoever told it was...kick them in the shin. :)

Just Blue

IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!! Not everything is about the money. You should understand my position at this point.
They were rude. EVERYDAY people are rude. You will just hurt yourself obsessing about it. I'm from Boston...You are from Jersey....This is not a strange concept to either of us. ;)

SFH00

Yes!
Again,: rude is not illegal. Deal with the,defective merchandise and be done with these people.
So if I fly where they are, get rude and
Mine's Bulger (JK)! Goodtameetcha!

Let it go...:)
Got charges on "extortion"? Maybe you could help me out...U like problems, I got the problems, you solve the problem...and I'll let it go simple math here....but honestly it won't work since I have Sicilian blood running through my veins. No joke here, like for real.

Just Blue

Yes!

So if I fly where they are, get rude and

Got charges on "extortion"? Maybe you could help me out...U like problems, I got the problems, you solve the problem...and I'll let it go simple math here....but honestly it won't work since I have Sicilian blood running through my veins. No joke here, like for real.
I am actually the WASP Mother to two 1/2 Sicilian kiddo's who Daddy was all into the GodFather mentality. It did him no good in life and relationships. Sometimes turning the other cheek is the best way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">