• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Eekamouse

Its no longer his property. He has no legal right to move it or touch it or anything else.
Except he sold it to someone who he was told was not approved by the park to live there. The new owner didn't meet the requirements of the park so this new owner is not allowed to live in the park. The house is still in the park thus the park cannot move another home onto that space. Who do you think should be on the hook for that space rent until that home is removed from the park?

Last edited:

Eekamouse

No one is staying in the trailer and that includes the new owner. I dont know if i made sense in my orginal post but trailer has been sold since Oct 2018. The park knows i sold it. I paid them with the money i got from selling it. They are still charging me rent and they know i do not reside there any and havent resided there since July 2018.
You were told by the park that your buyer did not get approval to live in the park but you sold it to them anyway. What did you think was going to happen? That the park would just pretend that your buyer was approved when he wasn't? This is on you, not the park.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">