• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Isurance company not helping!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kyle

I am a resident of Idaho. I sold a structured settlement contract for 11 years. The settlement contract states that They (CNA) will not send payment to any address but mine. For 19 months now they have not sent payment even when I gave them a notorized address. Now I am being sued by the insurance company that I sold the contract to. In 19 months I have only heard from the buyer twice. I have tried on my part to get the payments sent (now totaling $25,000.) I live in Taiwan as a missionary and will be here for several years. These are my options as I see them.
1. Can I file bankruptcy?
2. Should I let them sue me and try to get the money to them still even though they said I will have to pay for all the costs as extra?
3. Let them sue me and do not give them the money. I have no assets being a minister.
4. Don't worry about it and hope it will go away. Ha Ha Ha.

Please, any advice would be great!! What should I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">