• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

It just keeps getting worse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poiduke

My friend had his IL license suspended in Dec. from an owi that took place in Iowa 2003. The idiot did not surrender his license as requested by the state. He got popped in Dupage county driving on a suspended license. He recently had a dui dismissed in(august 05). Previous dui in June of 93 or 94. How do you think he will fair in this case? Jail time, further suspension of driving privileges. Your info is appreciated.

seniorjudge

poiduke said:
My friend had his IL license suspended in Dec. from an owi that took place in Iowa 2003. The idiot did not surrender his license as requested by the state. He got popped in Dupage county driving on a suspended license. He recently had a dui dismissed in(august 05). Previous dui in June of 93 or 94. How do you think he will fair in this case? Jail time, further suspension of driving privileges. Your info is appreciated.
Give us the state where you were charged and the statute number of the charges against you.

poiduke

the charges were

In IL the codes for the suspension are as follows:
section code 6-209,6-301,6-209,6-103(3), and 6-101.
I do not know what the codes were in Iowa but I do know he plead guilty to a number of charges including owi.
Thank you Senior Judge

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">