• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I've retained a lawyer I found on this website

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Caljamscott

What is the name of your state? New York

I had a meeting with him today. He seems like a very fair and competent attorney. He put my mind at ease somewhat but he told me there are "no guarantees." I want a guarantee that I'm going to be found innocent, and for those of you following my lastest matter you know I'm toot sure innocent of the Reckless Driving and Passing Steady Red unjust summonses. God man I was Exemplary Drving not Reckless Driving and I wasn't even driving. And I Passed Steady Green, not a steady red. Even HE had a hard time believing my Story.

So that's it. I had a very good time at the lawyer's office today. He put my mind at ease. He calmed me. Although I didn't do anything to bring this all on in the first place. I was standing perfectly still at a traffic light. I wasn't even driving, so how could I be reckless driving and the vehicle not even moving?

Something's rotten in Denmark here.

This is no good, the whole thing is no good. I always enjoy going to Court, as long as I know I'm going to be found innocent, which I really am. If I did something wrong, I would tell you I *almost hit a pedestrain, I was popping wheelies with my 1995 Lincon, I was engaged in a speed contest* but nothing here. Nothing. Only darkness. Something's not adding up here.

Thank you all for your time.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

This is "Caljamscott"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: (AP) Ontario, CA: Police Arrest Man at Ontario Museum

(AP) 28 January 2001 - Sheriff's deputies were called to the Ontario Museum of History and Art Monday, after a mentally ill man refused to leave until his collection of radio tapes were put on display. Officials say Scott A. Lifshine of New York entered the museum around 1 o'clock, carrying a shopping bag full of reel-to-reel tapes and video cassettes. Lifshine, 42, claimed to be the only person on earth in possession of recordings of the momentous "California Jam" concert, that took place at the Ontario Motor Speedway in the 1970's. When told that his tapes were not rare, or relevant to the museum's exhibits, Lifshine became angry and refused to leave.
Deputy Ronald Juerst described Lifshine as a man with "several mental illnesses," who has a history of confrontations in public places in New York. Records show Lifshine was evaluated following an arrest in 1981. He is described as a "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur." He told sheriff’s department interviewers that he is the "greatest rock star and movie star in the world," and that he "controls all Internet newsgroups." Newsgroups are bulletin boards available online which cover thousands of topics. Lifshine carried an I.D. card that lists his home address as a halfway house for the mentally ill in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Lifshine was released to his wife Monday afternoon, who noted that he had not taken his medication for three days -- a factor which may have led to his outburst. No one was hurt during the incident.
Source: http://www.collectingbanter.com/printthread.php?t=232

C

Caljamscott

Does anyone know what this FOOL "IAAL" is mumbling on about? And why is he rambling on about it anyway :confused:

Shay-Pari'e

Caljamscott said:
Does anyone know what this FOOL "IAAL" is mumbling on about? And why is he rambling on about it anyway :confused:
How many times are you going to ask this.

It is a artical about you. Did I type that slow enough Scott?

C

Caljamscott

Do me a favor; Get lost.

I don't want to post with ANY Clinically Depressed ppl on FreeAdvice. This website has "good bones," but there's a good deal of childish abuse going on here too. I don't care w/hat you ppl call yourselves either.

At first I gave this website Flying Colors, but now I just marginally pass it with a 65% grade.

Shay-Pari'e

Caljamscott said:
Do me a favor; Get lost.

I don't want to post with ANY Clinically Depressed ppl on FreeAdvice. This website has "good bones," but there's a good deal of childish abuse going on here too. I don't care w/hat you ppl call yourselves either.

At first I gave this website Flying Colors, but now I just marginally pass it with a 65% grade.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well scott, please seek help on another site, and don't forget your meds.

C

Caljamscott

Get Lost. This forum is kinda GATED. Anyway, come to MY Forum which is usenet and bring anyone along you'd like and I'll be sure to rip you a new MP3 player, ok?

Now take your pills and go to sleep. It's beddy-bye time >>>

Shay-Pari'e

Caljamscott said:
Get Lost. This forum is kinda GATED. Anyway, come to MY Forum which is usenet and bring anyone along you'd like and I'll be sure to rip you a new MP3 player, ok?

Thanks, you made me snort on my keys and screen. I think I'll pass Scott, I've had enough of you here.

Veronica1228

Deputy Ronald Juerst described Lifshine as a man with "several mental illnesses," who has a history of confrontations in public places in New York. Records show Lifshine was evaluated following an arrest in 1981. He is described as a "paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur."

Nuff said.

T

Trash Collector

Caljamscott said:

Scotty, You know we pick you up every time you post on the net. Please leave these normal people alone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">