• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jadedmomnomore why did you close your thread?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

Jadedmom, first say that you are never going to respond and then respond with a question/attack and then close your thread, what does that say about you? Of course it was predictible that you would return just as it is also true that you are a Jadedmom, still!

My comments about students traveling by bus were not rude, it was meant to demonstrate that even a 5 year old child should be able to handle this, as should your children, both an a pragmatic and emotional level. However with your disabled children, especially with Asperger's they need a routine and rote learning, thus, they need to continue what they have been used to in a consistant manner, they can't manage all the changing routines. Emotions are a very confusing matter with Asperger's.

How was your daughter ill? Why are your children ill so frequently during school?

You clearly are having difficulty managing the pragmatics of custody of your children and I take it you have not remarried either.
Jadednomore05 said:
To address the bus discussion and the rude comment about how a 5 yr old can master the bus, I did not state my children could not ride the bus. They have done so for years, also walked from school when they lived close enough. Both my children are extremely intelligent, placed in advanced classes so on. I stated he did not want to give them a house key, to where they will reside 14 days a month, or have them at home. He wanted them to go to my house after school. That is not an option. I have emergency setups if I need assistance, grandmother, aunt, friends, ect if I am unavailable. I have had to do this over the years since I could not depend on the father. Seeing as he is remarried and has his family here as well, as a RESPONSIBLE parent he should have plenty of people to help him with his decision to be a parent, without having to use me as his nanny or crutch service. Now since you have felt it your place to insult me in ur casual ways, let me give you my opinion on things, I pray that your grandchild never has a parent that would treat them the way my children have been treated. That your GC would cry for hours, trying to figure out why their parent would not call and just stand them up for visits. I fear based on your sarcastic and cold responses to what are emotions and life itself that u would not be the person she would need to go to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">